Task is the handiwork of Nuage Touch, a France-based app development company. It’s an iOS app that offers a simple way to plan EVERYTHING in your life, and professes to be as easy as tweeting or sending a text message. (via Task is an Awesome iOS To-Do List App)
- cssc2012 reblogged this from thenextweb
- cssc2012 likes this
- nonewthings likes this
- sebastianwaters said: this is the next level for ‘Clear’ App?
- alfonsoparga likes this
- srikard likes this
- knitmodern reblogged this from thenextweb
- ricardocamargo reblogged this from thenextweb and added:
- jgadfly likes this
- bouldeer likes this
- greyweed likes this
- jford likes this
- chartier said: Seems a bit insulting that you’re giving this an ‘app of the day’ nod when it’s looks like a copy-paste job of Clear. If I copied and pasted TNW’s website source code and used it to fire up my own publication, I wager you wouldn’t be this happy.
- golfcake likes this
- thenextweb posted this